Thursday, March 6, 2008

Geocoins around the Planet ? Yes, they do travel !

A while ago, I received pictures from Peter in Bremen, Germany, who took some of my geocoins on a trip to the country they represented. Here are the pictures :

This is the one from Australia, with the Sydney opera in the background

And this is the Singapore coin, with a Singaporean cargo in the harbor

Thanks for those, Peter !

And if you have other pictures of my coins in their 'natural' home, send them and I will publish them here !

Finally, check my website http://www.ellandel.com/ if you want to see what these coins are all about


2 comments:

Josh said...

How exciting to get pictures like that. I try to take pictures for the coins I find. I haven't done any real traveling to go geocaching yet but I will. Cool story.
Geocaching With Team Hick@Heart

Ellandel said...

Thanks Team Hick - I confirm that I was thrilled when I got those pictures. Hope I get many more - your blog is cool too !